Friday 12 July 2013

Just a Little Note... :0)


NaPoWriMo is long over but it was good as it made me sit down at the end of every day and write some verses. Since then I have written quite a few in May and June in my lovely grotty red journal but have not had the time or space on to post it up on the Internetz.

My apologies to my 3 regular readers and the 10 or so beloved lurkers, I don't know who you are, but thanks for visiting daily all the way from North America and Europe. Please don't give up on me, I do undertake to post up some belated postings from May and June soon! I am also taking part in NaHaiWriMo or National Haiku Writing Month this July, so I will also start posting up some stuff soon.

In the meantime greetings, love and light to all Muslim friends observing the holy month of Ramadan. Cheers.

(I don't own the copyright for this pic. Found it from internet stock photos)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting. I am deeply moved that you took the time to give me your comments and feedback. Much love. Bless.