Wednesday 12 June 2013

Paradigm Shift

my soul lies dormant, floppy-eared and exhausted
Feeling the outer reaches of my mind tattered
Contract inward and introspectively cratered
a jolt of electricity a mortal invective
a will to live a moral imperative
a paradigm shift slingshots around the moon
look at it this reedy plastic tubing a rune
between me and dad's destiny calling
It appears to be the only thing anchoring
my soul to its roots o infinity flattened
valiantly keeping hope's hatches battened
don't give up yet there is light beyond
in the spaces between the spaces a bond
hopeful faces whisper a prayer, eternity blinks on

-Anne The Obscure







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting. I am deeply moved that you took the time to give me your comments and feedback. Much love. Bless.