Wednesday 13 January 2010

No Lip Service Please


Not just words but tone of voice
Not just words  but touch of hand
Not just words but glances that linger

How else do I judge if you are the one
How else do I know if you love me true
How else can I tell but through what you do

Not just words but how you say it
Not just words but what you don't say
Not just words as words can be made up

Not just words if you are my friend
No just words if you were my friend
Not just words if you are my love

And if I have to say it so that you know
To make you understand to make you show
Then there are no words for this

Not just words but how you move your mouth
Not just words I don't want your lip service
Not just words if you are my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting. I am deeply moved that you took the time to give me your comments and feedback. Much love. Bless.