Monday 11 January 2010

Are there Magnets on my Radar? (Or is it Broken?)


I cannot tell what you mean
How come you want to hang out
I do not know what you want
By always showing up to sit with me
I won't be able to read between the lines
Unless you point out the open spaces
I cannot tell what you mean
My radar is crushed, or maybe it is broken
Can't you see that I am too when I can't tell what you mean?
My radar is off-kilter because your magnetic pull blinds me
I don't know what your attention means
Just tell me you love me you fool
Can't you see that I am not one of those women
I am not a hunter or searcher for chromosomal fertilizers
I have been waiting for my soul-mate and my radar is tired
Just tell me you love me you fool
Can't you see how crazy I am for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting. I am deeply moved that you took the time to give me your comments and feedback. Much love. Bless.