Sunday 30 December 2007

Random Thoughts

I have another blog, a gift from my brother. It's at www.annevarghese.com. Somehow the writing does not work well there. Neither does the posting. I don't know why. Maybe because it's too public? Maybe because. He. Used. My. Name. For. The. Site. How does one expose one's self like that on the web? I don't know.

In case you all visit that blog, the password for locked posts, I forget now, but it might be something silly like 'copyright2007'. If not, then those posts are gone forever la into the abyss of my consciousness. For now I only post harmless stuff there once every few months, so if you're not interested, dear readers, don't bother visiting. The mere thought that someone may visit a site named after me is embarrassing.

I have more things to write about life, love and sex, and will come back later. Right now sleep beckons, and I have not had a good night's sleep in a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting. I am deeply moved that you took the time to give me your comments and feedback. Much love. Bless.