Sunday 11 November 2007

It's been awhile...

hey blogosphere peeps,

It's been awhile since I came online to blogspot, having been addicted to Facebook for more than 2 months. But I'm back, and thankful for the non-existence of endless notifications and invites to download applications and join causes, and to choose whether to bite or be bitten by the various RPG apps. Here, all that matters are our thoughts, and there is no need for superficial cordiality. Since this is a locked blog, I can be myself and show you the growing warts I have, on the toenails of my consciousness.

It's been pretty tiring at work. A new manager took over 6 months ago and it's been really hard helping her to get the hang of being a manager, while appearing not to do so. Should I go back to practice? Should I go into business? It's so tiring thinking what should be the next bend in the road of my life, if I may paraphrase my namesake from Anne of Green Gables. I need a kickstart to get my career ideas flowing. I know what I want to do with my life career wise, but all the things I want to do, won't exactly pay the bills from the get go. They also won't exactly give me the security I need.


On the personal front, this finding one's lobster thing is quite hard to do, when all the lobsters are actually crayfish or shellfish masquerading as lobsters. In plainspeak, what I mean is, the men I would like to like don't know I exist, and the ones I don't like and never will, won't stop chasing after me with ridiculous requests for dates, sex, marriage, babies, et al.

What's a girl to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting. I am deeply moved that you took the time to give me your comments and feedback. Much love. Bless.