Monday 10 November 2003

Rules to Live By. Tell me Why.


Simplify. 

Economise. 

Clarify.



Tell me why it rains the moment I wash my car
Tell me why the guy calls only after I've deleted his no. from my cellphone address book
Tell me why I can never get anything done when I have a lot of time on my hands
Tell me why the wrong people are always in the wrong place at the wrong time
Tell me why horrible things happen to people who don't deserve horrible things happening to them
Tell me why the good die young
Tell me why shoemakers' wives go barefoot
Tell me why the worm has to suffer for being early, but the early bird gets rewarded with breakfast
Tell me why we live our lives doing what must be done but not what we want to do
Tell me why we put up with so much crap when we don't actually need to.
Tell me why I don't Simplify. Clarify. Economize. Pare Down. Live Simply. And be at peace.


Simplify. 

Economise. 

Clarify.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting. I am deeply moved that you took the time to give me your comments and feedback. Much love. Bless.