Tuesday 30 April 2013

Post 30: The Sea Sprite (A Song of Her)

NaPoWriMo 2013

                                                                                                     
As I sat facing the open sea
With waves crashing on the beach
There was a sudden flash
At the edge of the night

I felt your soul reach out to me
Arise out of the vapours
Of the midnight sea breeze
And lightly caress my face

Something gentle and wind-blown
Sat by my deck-chair silently
It crouched oh so lightly and I knew
The presence of someone dear

As it gently misted out the light
From the big blue moon
Blessing me with a familiar sense
The feel of your hand on my hair

And the whispering perfume of your smell
And then as quickly as you came
The loving beauty of your presence
Vanished into the night daintily

Leaving gentle sea-breezes 
Rolling in the misty night
And a sudden blast of happiness 
in my heart

-Anne The Obscure



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting. I am deeply moved that you took the time to give me your comments and feedback. Much love. Bless.