Sunday 14 April 2013

Post 15: Test Run Number 1

I seem to be writing ahead or behind the daily prompts for NaPoWriMo 2013. I guess I shall have 3 posts for Day 15 then. I also feel that I should at least attempt to follow one of the writing prompts again, and not just have Post 5 as my only NaPoWriMo-inspired piece. Let's see how it goes. In the meantime, this post is inspired by some cheeky activity during the period when I was a litigator.

---


NaPoWriMo 2013

Post 15:  Test Run Number 1

Falling through the air my thoughts bleeding
Picking up speed jerking and thrusting
There is no other way to flee
But just to leap, to fall, to fly

To stay and fight is to give up
To persevere is to give in without doubts
There is no way to get freedom from existing
If you think you are not surrendering

Rushing through the air downward
Life flashes behind my eyelids in fast forward
There is no other way to flee to get out of this
Except to leap, to fall, to fly into bliss

The ground beckons so invitingly hauntingly
As it rushes up to meet me will it kill me?
There is nothing like skiving to go skydiving
Blasting the pressures of work off me

-Anne The Obscure



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting. I am deeply moved that you took the time to give me your comments and feedback. Much love. Bless.