Saturday 13 March 2010

I Might be Dead, Soul-mate


How long to wait for the world to begin?
How long to wait for music to play?
How long to wait for you to man up?
How long? For you to get a clue, mate?

How long to wait for my turn outside?
How long to wait for my turn to be first?
How long to wait for you to live your life?
How long? For you to be who you're meant to be?

How long to wait for the sand to stop
How long to wait for my turn to be?
How long to wait for you to step up?
How long long? for me to live my life?

How long to wait for rainbows and sun?
How long to wait for your presence?
How long to wait for you to realize?
How long? For us to enjoy our lives together?

How long do I hold on to this edge?
How long to I stand on the ledge?
How long do I wait for you to get here?
By the time you do, it might be too late...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting. I am deeply moved that you took the time to give me your comments and feedback. Much love. Bless.