Thursday 13 April 2006

I'm From Another Planet...

I've always liked blogthings.com, once they told me I had no logical intelligence (see my blog from Nov. 17th 2005- click on the link in the subject-header above)...but their tests are fun, and that's what blogging is all about, ain't it?

Now, apparently, according to our dear friends at blogthings, I might be from another planet.
I always knew I was strange....

You Should Be a Science Fiction Writer

Your ideas are very strange, and people often wonder what planet you're from.
And while you may have some problems being "normal," you'll have no problems writing sci-fi.
Whether it's epic films, important novels, or vivid comics...
Your own little universe could leave an important mark on the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting. I am deeply moved that you took the time to give me your comments and feedback. Much love. Bless.