Wednesday 15 February 2006

"Cat on Monitor", by Tchaikovsky Giuseppe


This is Tchaikovsky's regular position on the top of my pc monitor when I am working at home on weekends or at night. If I sit at the computer too long, he'll either sit and stare out the window at the birds, or if he wants to play he will growl at me and bat at the screen and the moving type. He also tries to 'kill' the mouse. On other days after a hefty game with the fishing pole, when I do work he does not mind me but will fall sleep and snore; at other times, he will sit on the keyboard and will refuse to allow me access to my work!

Now here he is, posing for his dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting. I am deeply moved that you took the time to give me your comments and feedback. Much love. Bless.