Tuesday 21 September 2004

Thief Of My Heart

How am I supposed to come home now that you're dead?
How am I supposed to smile now that you're gone?
How am I supposed to sit in the chair you once slept in?

What do I do with all your things?
What do I do with all these feelings?
What do I do with all these memories?

Two weeks. That was all it took for me to love you
14 days. That was all that we had together
A fortnight. That was all you needed to steal my heart so completely

How am I supposed to go on?
Tell me that
I miss you

I always said that you were not mine
I always said that you were just here with me temporarily
How true my statements were

And yet, how wrong
You were mine
You are with me always

I will always remember you, my love
Sweetness personified
Joy glorified

That was you
My little bundle of joy, my little baby cat
I love you


Rest In Peace
Mossi Quito Benito, beloved kitten, 25.08.2004- 21.09.2004
Cheeto Quito Benito, beloved kitten, 25.08.2004- 19.09.2004

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting. I am deeply moved that you took the time to give me your comments and feedback. Much love. Bless.