Tuesday 24 August 2004

My Poetry Blog

Heh...heh... but take note that http://www.psychoticgoddess.blogspot.com has not been deleted yet. It is a lunatic psychotic blog, but the blog entries were so much more 'sane me' than all the other blogs. It was all poetry. And the poetry sang to me in my head. And it made sense to have a site where I could write in not just prose, but verse and pentameter.

I will however be transferring some posts to this site and then eventually deleting Psychotic Goddess as well as some people have been ripping off my work. How sad.

Sigh... dumb fuckwits with no creative juices of their own.

I will no longer be posting poetry on the net after Psychotic Goddess is deleted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting. I am deeply moved that you took the time to give me your comments and feedback. Much love. Bless.