Sunday 25 July 2004

Questions Addressed To The Night Sky

1. Why am I here?
2. Why am I breathing?
3. Why is my heart beating?
4. Why does this world exist?
5. How many people have stared at you throughout the ages?
6. And had these same thoughts?
7. Why do I have these thoughts?
8. If I will my heart to stop is that suicide?
9. If I wish for death is that suicide?
10. Do you know what I am thinking of now?
11. Should I fight, when I know I cannot win?
12. Should I even try, when I know at the outset, that I will lose?
13. Why is it always such a struggle to survive, to live, to breathe, to love, to hate, to make a change, to help without hindering?
14. Should I even bother?
15. Do you have a sign for me? Directions? User's Manual? DIY kit?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting. I am deeply moved that you took the time to give me your comments and feedback. Much love. Bless.