Sunday 4 July 2004

More questions!!!

Can someone tell me why, invariably, there must be one stupid person to mess up one's day?
Can someone tell me why I have to work so hard for so little money?
Can someone tell me why I did not go into the restaurant business?
Can someone tell me why I have to suffer and be paid peanuts for a job I have come to hate?
Can someone tell me why I tolerate all the shit when I don't have to?
Can someone tell me why I need all the crap from people who don't know squat?
Can someone tell me why I have to stand in the background and behave?
Can someone tell me why they have to tell me why?

Don't I know it all already?
Why don't I get out and start doing what I want to do, since I already know that being someone's paid stooge is NOT the life for me??
Why don't I go get a life instead of just existing?

Why, why, why???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting. I am deeply moved that you took the time to give me your comments and feedback. Much love. Bless.