Tuesday 25 November 2003

Want Me to End it Now?


Get away before I bite your head off
There is only so much stupidity
One person can handle

If you're gonna drive while mad
Or drive while drunk
I might as well shoot you now
With my orang asli blowpipe

End your fucking misery
Before you kill someone
Call for a bloody cab you twit
Before I stab you in the eye
With your own car keys

Some things are clearly drawn
A straight sharp line
On the learning curve
If you're gonna drive while drunk
Or drive while mad
I may as well run you over

I will seriously
Kill you and pancake you
With your own car
My dear old friend
before you become
Another fucking statistic
On the midnight news

-Anne The Obscure

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting. I am deeply moved that you took the time to give me your comments and feedback. Much love. Bless.