Thursday 3 May 2012

Tarjima Consultancy

I now own a legal services firm and have started looking for a partner to join me in my work. I don't know if this is the path that my career should be taking me to next, but I know that I have had enough of being an aidworker in Malaysia.

Having a vertical learning curve as I have had to learn the ropes of business fast. Clients are demanding and generous but expectations are always high. Clients are realizing that my work is good and I don't like eleventh hour requests for discounts when a reduction in fees has already been written into the initial work contract. Work that has been done well deserves its dues.

Ask for me if you want legal support for your law firm or legal business. I am on Google Plus and on www.tarjima.com.my. I am happy to service all your contract drafting, legal editing, transcription,  translation and research needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting. I am deeply moved that you took the time to give me your comments and feedback. Much love. Bless.