Sunday 20 November 2005

Loner, loner, wherefore art thou?

My New Year's Resolution is to stop fiddling with quizzes. Having said that... this is fun! Especially when it massages my legal eagle ego. Though I KNOW it's all silly fun, it's still fun. So there. Sue me. And visit www.blogthings.com!

Your Personality Profile
You are elegant, withdrawn, and brilliant.Your mind is a weapon, able to solve any puzzle.You are also great at poking holes in arguments and common beliefs.
For you, comfort and calm are very important.You tend to thrive on your own and shrug off most affection.You prefer to protect your emotions and stay strong.
Don't hide your emotions. Just go play with some quizzes. It will make you feel better. I promise. Now, onward to sleep. And then it's CSI all day today on the xbox. Yayy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting. I am deeply moved that you took the time to give me your comments and feedback. Much love. Bless.