Sunday 3 July 2005

Birthday Wishes for You

Happy Birthday, may you have a wonderful year ahead
May you have all that you dreamed of, longed for, worked for
And wished for
Though we are no longer what we used to be
I wish only the best for you
Many Happy Returns of the day
I hope God shines his Love down on you
Even though He and I aren't talking right now
I hope for this, with everything good left in me, everything kind in me
May you have all the joys of love, peace and hope
May rainbow blessings and sunshine follow you wherever you go
I hope you read this, and think not, so harshly of me anymore
Human beings, we make mistakes, all of us, even you...
And I hope that someday
We can, at least, be friends again

Dinner, drinks, ice cream maybe?


Anne Varghese (2005)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting. I am deeply moved that you took the time to give me your comments and feedback. Much love. Bless.