Sunday 5 September 2004

The Blame Game

Am I to blame for something that I did not cause?
Am I to blame for something that I could not prevent?
Am I to blame for something that I did not know?
Am I to blame for something that I did know but which you were in denial about?
Am I to blame for something that I could not control?

Am I to blame for being the bringer of bad news?
Am I to blame for something that you neglected to do?
Am I to blame when I could not prevent your negligence?
Am I to blame for something that you knew but never acted upon?
Am I to blame when I could not control your inaction?

Am I to blame when the reason I am to blame is that you are to blame?
Am I to blame when the reason I am to blame is that you are stupid and incompetent?
Am I to blame when I had specifically told you in advance that what happened, would happen?
Am I to blame when I have the proof that I am NOT to blame?
Am I to blame when I have the proof that you are to blame?

Think about it, sucker.

Then maybe you might want to re-evaluate whether you have the proper cojones, or any at all that makes you think that you have the right to tell me what to do.

Loser. Dweeb. Ratface. Blursotong. Aprontailhangingworm. Cat's Paw. Monkey's Uncle.

PS.
Safety Warning: The Writer is not referring to any friend or family member

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting. I am deeply moved that you took the time to give me your comments and feedback. Much love. Bless.