Sunday 14 March 2004

Back to Work!!!

Ah still got it babe!
Ah haven't lost me magic!!
Back on de olde work wagon now!!!

Thus end 9 months of a beyootiful beyootiful sabbatical from de workforce. It was marvellous while it lasted. But all good things must come to an end. And I must not waste my good years as a young productive adult bumming my afternoons away.

As you can see, I'm psyching myself up for tomorrow. Augh...tomorrow starts in about 2 minutes.

Here's to hoping the new job in legal protection goes well!!

-"Conquer thyself, and thou shalt have conquereth all" .... I wonder who it was who said that.
Well, 'nway.... good luck, me! Carpedium!!!

Nite nite all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting. I am deeply moved that you took the time to give me your comments and feedback. Much love. Bless.