Tuesday 16 February 2016

Excerpt of an old Love ode...all wrapped in Chocolate Raves

I remember your laser-like glistening smile
The nonchalant whistle, those piercing brown eyes
That stared at me under Bellamy Hill's evening light

You glared at her and proclaimed her my abuser
Threatened to sic the Gurkhas on her if she kept talking
You knew her evil right away, you saw me before I saw myself

I will bathe myself in dark dark chocolate
I will find you in the deepening hours of the night
We'd eat salty caramel chocolate and bump the briny bits

I see you lick these hard chocolate nips
And taste my dark rummy super toffee chocolatey love
All over your pouty prickly peppery pineapple lips.

-Anne V






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting. I am deeply moved that you took the time to give me your comments and feedback. Much love. Bless.