Sunday 12 October 2014

Fifteen Years the bell tolled my thoughts

I think of you in the sunlight
I think of you in the dark
I think of you with love
And my heart overflows

I think of you in my silence
I think of you when dad smiles
I think of you when the music plays
And my heart overflows

I think of you in the mist
I think of you in the winds
I think of you with grief
And my soul hums a requiem

I think of you in my happiness
I think of you through the pain
I think of you when it all gets too hard
And my soul lightly trembles

I think of you and the missing answers
I think of you and your dimples
I don't need to hear you say it
You loved me and my soul knows it.


Anne V (in memory of mum, RIP)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting. I am deeply moved that you took the time to give me your comments and feedback. Much love. Bless.