Wednesday 15 August 2012

Content Warning


... <(@.@)/"" knock knock knock hello, show us your bits please...right now! 
"... /(O)(O)\ in cold weather and /(o)(o)\ in normal tropical weather..."

There you go...that's all I can offer, sorry. You'll have to use your imagination or visit another site. Thanks for clicking. God bless.


I'd like to think that my thoughts are kosher for anybody to read. This blog however has been a private diary and only a handful of people have had access to it, and I have had in the past...only 6 - 10 regular followers who keep up with my post updates and 1 friend who is following me officially via Google Connect (thanks Em!!!). I finally decided this year to leave my blog open.

I don't know what made me do it.

Perhaps I have grown weary of talking to myself and having my friends nod sympathetically while praying for the nearest escape route to open up. Perhaps it is more likely that I want to be one of those online diarists who gets a piece of internet history in their corner, however obscure.

Then suddenly today, after I have updated my blog to include a navigation bar and a few other widgets....a Content Warning comes up.

"The blog that you are about to view may contain content only suitable for adults. In general, Google does not review nor do we endorse the content of this or any blog. For more information about our content policies, please visit the Blogger Terms of Service."

I do a little research and find out from the site statistics that I have all kinds of traffic from 5 different Asian and European locations. Maybe my poetry was a little risque back when I was in practice...I am impressed that it took Blogger all of 3 seconds to tack on a Content Warning.

Goodness knows how many young and impressionable minds I would have corrupted since I started if this blog had been public...also....if. you. are. a. relative. of. mine. ---> no reason now to backtrack and read those archives ok....ahem...nothing to see there anymore. 

There. Red text.

This means I am serious.

Seriously.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting. I am deeply moved that you took the time to give me your comments and feedback. Much love. Bless.