Wednesday 19 January 2005

Lithium Deprivation

Can I please erase my mind?
Can I please blot out all thought?
Can I please erase my face out of your memory?
Can I please erase your face out of my memory?

I am tired of words.
I am tired of writing.
I am tired of of shielding my thoughts.

Tired of sharing my thoughts and having them trampled.
Tired of the same old things being said.
Tired of hearing the same old people saying them.
Tired of hearing you laugh at them, seeing you scoff.

So can I go now?
Live my life my own goddamned way?

Don't take it the wrong way
I just don't want to be with you
Not anymore.
Not here.
Not now.
Not ever.

Eat a pill
And get some self awareness
Go stick it up your arse.
Pull the trigger
You're just a mess
A mess to be wiped off my shoe.

So goodbye my darling
You suck big time
And you don't even know it.

Anne Varghese (c) 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting. I am deeply moved that you took the time to give me your comments and feedback. Much love. Bless.